THERMOWELL ROUND-BOTTOM FLASK HEATERS (MANTLES)
THERMOWELLs ARE USED BY
- Student organic and general chemistry labs in colleges and universities and some high schools world wide.
- Industrial and pharmaceutical chemical labs, research institutes, medical labs, glass blowers, etc.
Refluxing, distillations, digestions, air baths, Kjeldahls, media preparation, vacuum diffusion pumping, solvent extractions, etc.
- Ceramic heat cavity with an embedded nichrome resistance wire for outstanding durability and safety. Temperatures to 500°C.
- Steel housing with a protective epoxy coating.
- Aluminum bottom permits magnetic stirring.
- 3-wire, 3-foot power cord is grounded to the housing for increased safety.
- Six-month warranty (unique) against failure due to a manufacturing flaw (not chemical spillage or superheating).
- 220-240 volt, 50/60 Hz units are available.
- 230v 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, Have the CE mark
Operation, storage and handling.
Prices, shipping weights and ordering information.